Thursday 26 Mar 2020 - Thursday 30 Apr 2020
Drawing and Painting at the Mill
Mill Tye Gallery and Arts Centre
3 Cornard Mills
£90 per person
A six week art course with Wendy J. Allen at the Mill Tye Gallery and Arts Centre. Dates: Takes place every week on a Thursday from March 26th to April 30th (a total of 6 sessions) Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm This is a class for those who have attended the Drawing and Painting Level 1 class or who have recent experience of painting and would like to explore drawing and painting further. While you are welcome to enrol in the beginners' class more than once, if you feel you are ready to be stretched a little more, this is the class for you. We will cover the following topics:
- investigate colour and tone in more depth
- take drawing skills to the next level.
- explore painting in layers
- using texture and mediums
- look more closely at how to compose a compelling image.