Wednesday 8 Apr 2020 - Tuesday 14 Apr 2020
Sun Printing Workshop
Mill Tye Gallery and Arts Centre
3 Cornard Mills
£25.00 per person
The sun is key to all our lives and a sunny day makes us all happier, but did you know that the sun is also great for making photographic prints? Join Jackie for a walk along the riverside to gather natural forms then step into a temporary laboratory inside the gallery, to create a variety of Sun Prints, using light sensitive photographic paper and chemicals to fix the image.
- Young people age 12- 16 with an adult.
- Sessions: 10.00am - 12.30pm or 2.00pm - 4.30pm
- Maximum: 6 participants per session
- Provided: All materials, a printed guide and light refreshments.
- What to wear: Comfortable clothing suitable for getting messy.